The other day, I made a whole chicken for dinner. But, after a while you get tired of eating the same chicken day after day. This recipe is a great way to take the left over chicken to the next level, while still being healthy. When I have made this recipe in the past, I always used mayo or ranch dressing to hold the chicken together. I have even used an avocado, leftovers did not look pretty. This recipe uses shredded zucchini.. weird I know, but stick with it, it does work. I promise!
- 2 cups cooked chicken – diced
- 2 cups zucchini – shredded
- 2 tbsp ranch powder
- Additional spices from the herb garden- basil, oregano, rosemary
- In a medium bowl, mix zucchini, chicken
- Add in ranch powder and additional spices
- Additional veggies can be mixed in as well, we liked tomato or carrots for a crunch.
- Enjoy on a sandwich, with Ritz or club crackers, or on fresh veggie slices.
Have a great day!